Posted by: Babu Suresh | May 5, 2009

Winning Strategy

Winning Strategy – My Personal Experience

It’s more essential to work on yourself to get 100% positive result with accuracy and consistency in your trading than just working on your trading system to work for you accurately. In simple words, 80% work on yourself and the rest 20% on your trading system.

Greed is Good, Greed is Healthy, Greed is Essential, Greed is an inherent Characteristic in every human being but, in the absence of RESPONSIBILITY, Greed leads to utter devastation.

Once you start practicing this, even if you don’t want to win your trades you will win because, it’s not your trading system that’s making your winning trades, it’s YOU.

Healthy And Wealthy Trading

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: